Cancer Prevention Guidelines
NORI recommends a 100% plant-based, whole-food, low-fat, and preferably organic diet. 70% or more of your food should be eaten raw. Eat a wide variety of fresh fruits and vegetables; include cruciferous vegetables daily. Limit fat intake to less than 10% of injested calories. Avoid fried and highly processed foods – consume an adequate amount of protein daily, but never in excess. Use fermented vegetables such as raw unpasteurized sauerkraut as a daily probiotic. Follow food combining principles.
- Supplement your diet with vitamin D3, iodine, zinc, and selenium.
- Regular exercise and a low-stress lifestyle are essential.
- Avoid toxic people within your sphere. Engage in only healthy relationships.
- Breathe fresh air. Open windows to limit contaminated indoor air.
- Limit or completely avoid alcohol.
- Do not smoke and avoid second-hand exposure smoke.
- Use only natural and chemical-free personal care products.
- Avoid antibiotics. Take NAC (N-Acetylcysteine) if antibiotic treatment is absolutely necessary.
- Avoid aexposure to radiation.
Consult NORI for further information on cancer prevention and an individualized cancer risk assessment and risk reduction plan.